Come Howl at the Moon and Ski (Alamosa Ice Fest Event) Saturday, January 30, 2016, 7pm – 9pm
- When: 7:00 p.m meet the Observatory.
- Where: Adams State University Observatory 600 Stadium Dr, Alamosa, CO 81101 located at the north end of campus, behind the baseball and softball fields, right next to the river.
- Park in the lot on Stadium Street south of the turf soccer fields.
- Who: Anyone with an interest in cross-country skiing or astronomy!
- What: Bring skis, poles, boots, and layers of warm clothing!
- The Overvatory will be open after the ski
- Warm beverages and cookies will be available!
For further information, contact us at email@example.com or call 336.607.4465.